SUMMARY (CLICK HERE TO APPLY)
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when visiting our bar. Bartenders are responsible for positive guest interactions while accurately serving cocktails/drinks in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, bartenders are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to those listed below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet guests, take beverage orders from the guests.
• Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with our standards.
• Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
• Handle an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures.
• Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
• Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for mixing beverages and serving guests, and prepare inventory as needed to replenish supplies.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of beverage products, and promotions.
• Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 6 years previous bartending experience required.
• Excellent oral communication skills required.
This job operates in a fast-paced setting. You must be able to be on your feet for up to 8hrs and lift up to 50 lbs.
Evening and weekend availability required.
No travel is expected for this position.